Toreto Warranty Policy aims to provide Toreto Customers with clarity about support related queries that they may have about our products so that they feel confident in owning, using and getting required support for their Toreto products under warranty period.
Important Note: Customer must register their Product for Warranty to get support service on any product: in Warranty. In the case of assistance for out-of-warranty products, the customer can drop an email at [email protected] or call us at 011 4508 4869 for help.
The Warranty is applicable if said Product is in warranty period AND only if the following conditions are met:
- This Warranty applies only to Products purchased within the territory of India.
- This Warranty is confined to the first purchaser of the Product only.
- The Product is a genuine Toreto Product with a supporting invoice/bill that the customer has to share with Toreto.
- The Product is used according to instructions given in the instruction manual and is not physically damaged / burnt / with connectors or cables damaged. Such a product will not be covered under Warranty.
- No repair attempts should have been made via a non-authorised person before bringing the Product to Toreto.
- Defects are NOT caused by improper use, as determined by the company personnel.
- No modification or alteration of any nature has been made in the Product’s circuitry, software or body.
- Defects due to cause beyond control like lightning, abnormal voltage, unnatural cause, or transit to a service centre or purchaser’s residence is not covered.
- The Product will be deemed out of Warranty if the customer uses the Product with non-standard accessories like adaptors and cables, which are not as per ratings mentioned in the specs of the Product or in the case where Toreto provides the accessories with the Product. Yet, the customer chooses to use other sub-standard or different specifications accessories.
- The customer will bear all expenses & risks incurred in shipping the unit to the company’s service centre/authorised service centre.
- Failure to ship the damaged parts / Product back to us may result in you being charged for the replacement part or Product at invoice price or MRP whichever is applicable.
- In case of transportation/courier related damages arising NOT because of Toreto, when a Product is sent to the Toreto service centre, we would treat it “out of warranty” because of physical damage and do repairs on a paid basis.
- Toreto will pay for return courier charges only but owns no responsibility for any damages/loss during transit.
- After repairs/replacement, the Warranty will remain only for the unexpired period of the Warranty. Toreto will do no extension of the warranty period.
- Toreto will retain any replaced part/s or component/s.
- The company’s obligation shall be limited to repair or providing replacement of part/s only with maximum claim/s if entertained by the company, limited to the purchase price.
- In case the Product is not repairable, Toreto may provide an equivalent product, with a minor difference, or give a credit note of the Product’s invoice value. Here the customer has to deposit all the accessories of the Product. If not, then reasonable charges would be deducted for the same.
- Technological advances and Product availability status may result in your receiving a replacement product with a lower selling price than the original Product you purchased. Product equivalence will be determined solely by Toreto.
- The Warranty is issued at New Delhi, and Courts at New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction over matters covered or flowing from this Warranty.
DOA (Dead on Arrival – If Product you receive is damaged or defective)
Toreto is committed to ensuring your complete satisfaction with any of the products that you buy from us. Despite our stringent quality checks, in an unlikely case when the Product you ordered from us is damaged or functionally defective or if it’s not as per your order, we request you to immediately raise a complaint with us on https://www.toreto.in/contact-us/ or call our Customer care (011 4508 4869) helpline. You need to return the unused Product in as-is condition, with its original packaging along with original contents like accessories and Manuals within 24 hrs from the date on which these goods are received.
- Any Toreto product that has any defect, at the point of sale or within 07 days of product delivery, will be termed as Dead on Arrival (DOA).
- Products damaged while being used DO NOT qualify for a refund or replacement and can’t be taken up in Warranty.
- Under all circumstances, the decision of whether Product is DOA or not rests solely with Toreto.
Note: DOA shall NOT be considered under the following conditions.
- In case the product defect is NOT reproduced/seen at Service Center.
- Any issues related to any 3rd party products/services.
- Any Software related issue that can be remotely fixed like an App update.
- An invoice copy of the purchase bill will be necessary to claim a DOA case.
- If the Product is found defective after checking by the service centre, then a new product or equivalent Product will be issued against the faulty Product.
Product prices listed on the website are current. While every care has been taken to label the products accurately, errors in data entry and updating may occur. We reserve the right to cancel the order in case a transaction has been made where the price indicated was not the correct price. In the rare event that happens, we will give a full refund of all the customer’s money.
Support for Out of Warranty Products
- Such products will be repaired only if they are repairable (as decided by the Toreto service centre) and repair will be done on a chargeable basis (charges for the spares, repairing, and servicing cost would be informed to the customer before the repair).
- In case the product is not repaired, Toreto will return the same defective Product to the customer.
- A warranty of max 15days would be given on the Product repaired by Toreto, that too only for the same problem.
- Transactions on the website are protected by SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) and Secure Data Encryption. Any information you enter when transacting with the website is sent in a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) session and is encrypted to protect you against unintentional disclosure to third parties. This is an assurance that it follows the best security practices adopted by major online vendors where all payments are processed in real-time for your security and immediate peace of mind.
- Credit card and Debit card information is not stored by us and is not taken by us. This information is taken directly by the payment gateway provided who is authorised, and is compliant with the regulations and requirements of various banks and institutions and payment franchisees that it is associated with.
Note: If the order gets cancelled for any reason, Toreto will refund the amount to the customer’s Toreto wallet & that amount can only be used for purchase made on Toreto’s website.
Warranty Terms and Conditions are subject to change without any prior notice.